The referral criteria for CCLERS include:
• Severe and persistent pain due to the consequences of cancer treatment (any tumour site)
• Reduced physical function in a limb (including shoulder girdle)
• Already seen by local pain, rehabilitation and/or late effects services without improvement in symptoms
• Considered highly complex by local/regional services
• Completed cancer treatment at least 12 months previously (excluding hormone therapy)
GP referrals should be submitted through the Choose & Book system. Referrals from other healthcare professionals should be received via a referral letter.
Please note that we have now resumed our face-to-face programmes.